Board index Off Topic Idiot's Hall of Shame

This forum is OzCrypto's 'naughty chair'.

OZCrypto Thermal In the Field

Postby yowie hunter » Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:05 pm

YL1 wrote:
yowie hunter wrote:'the man that follows the crowd goes no futher than the crowd
the man that walks alone goes places where no man has been'
paulie the yowie hunter!

'for those who dont believe HAPPy CAMPING! LOL
LONG LIVE THE LEGEND! who watching who! LOL

Well that sounds a lot like the sick man stalking eh?

Addition to diary...mental case makes post on forum and can't spell. Uses signature of another person to disguise himself...check!

oh sorry mr yowie expert but some of us work 14 hr days and was not thinking straight.like you never ever made a spelling mistake in your life! wake up to yourself dickhead! iam on your side looking for the yowie and the best you can do is put shit on another fellow researcher.no wonder why yowie hunters dont like to share information and help each other because it fu-k wits like yourself we hav to deal with.GET A LIFE!lol
if you want to see a sick man take a look in the mirror embecile!LOL
if you r not sure what embecile means ask your boyfriend lol
before you start to judge other researchers take a look in your own backyard!
hope the yowie pulls your head off and shoves it where the sun dont shine when you out there on your push bike looking around! by the way HAPPY CAMPING! lol
oh look i spelled right this time,just for you yl1 EMBECILE! iam so clever LOL
yowie hunter

Yowie Position: Believer
Thylacine Position: Believer
Big Cat Position: Believer
Encounter: Yes
Encounter Type: yowie

Re: OZCrypto Thermal In the Field

Postby opus » Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:36 pm

Nice reply 'yowie hunter'...

Whatever your intentions for joining OzCrypto, the quality and content of this post confirms that you are not welcome here.

This post is so severe that you are automatically banned.
Site Administrator

Yowie Position: Skeptic
Thylacine Position: Agnostic
Big Cat Position: Skeptic
Encounter: No

OZCrypto Thermal In the Field

Postby Seeker » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:14 am

Hi all,

After having a quick look at this post by "yowie hunter", who can't spell...it is clear that the poster is trying to make himself look like another yowie hunter by naming him paulie....What sort of nutter would try and give such a statement using another's name unless that other still disagreed with his yowie attack recollections again in the recent past let alone Paul's outing of the alleged experience as a crock, in the first days of its posting on AYR by Dean Harrison and regarding Deans immediate and "truthful" recollections of the incident....

I know Paul Crompton is a serious researcher and has been doing this for so many years without any want for publicity like the AYR mob. His opinion is golden in my eyes and he thought the same as I did when the experience happened and he wasn't even there???

I suggest that this poster...or imposter should rethink his reasons for posting because he is making himself look more like a nutter every time he writes.

Dean, your attempts to disrupt this forum under so many guises as you are used to using so many guises on your own website...are tiring.

More skill is involved if you wish to continue to try and tarnish the reputations of others in an effort to try and keep your..erm....reputation intact.

It amazes me still that DMH does try to put out as much propaganda as he can to try and tarnish the names of others just in case he can be proven wrong with regard to the recollections of his alleged experience of being attacked by a Yowie? If it were the truth he would not be behaving this way? Would he? Why would he and his boyfriend MBW be so hell bent on tarnishing others unless there was a chance that those that they target in so many ways could bring the whole house of cards down...?

Seems that Dean needs a breathilizer on his keyboard so he doesn't make any more mistakes...but then again, all that is and has been written by him has been noted and filed for a later date.

How long does he wish to cause himself perdition cannot be answered but I am quite sure that he and his buddies will not enjoy a thorough recapitulation of the event and their tactics since that time. All will be found to be wanting of air to breathe when they will be put under the water. All of them will have to answer to their actions and inaction and this includes DMH, MBW and Joe.

"HAPPING CAMPING" Dean - as you would say.... You picked the wrong persons to mess with in an effort to promote yourself and your website. I can honestly say that I have never met a person in all my years of dealing with so many various people that I did consider not even coming on the January event night because of what I thought of Dean after meeting him again a couple of nights beforehand.

I have met people that I have tolerated before. I have met people that I have had to work with because of the work I have done in the past and I am happy to accomodate all personalities to do my job. But I have never met a person that I did not want to ever spend time with in the future but I discovered that in DMH after meeting and socializing with him a second time. After meeting and socializing with thousands of people in my life...I met a dud, and that was my mistake. I did not think that it would go this far but who can judge the mentally infirm? They are in a world of their own and try and create worlds of their own so that others will believe their stories....

DMH can say and write what he likes but never have I come across a person that was so imbalanced and so self centered....which explains the imbalance I guess? I am sure that it is obvious to many that he wishes to score goals for himself only and not for the team...and when I say team, Yowie research and yowies in general....

Shame on you Harrison for claiming a fake yowie attack and shame on you for trying to discredit others characters in an attempt to try and cover up your lies. Keep on going with your propaganda and I think you should subject yourself to a lie detector test...although you were pretty good...or poor at back pedaling with regard to such a test in your latest media interview....Time will tell and you are running out of time. Just a suggestion? How about I send you the whole uncut soundfile and you put it up on AYR Dean? That's what you're worried about isn't it? How about you have the whole unedited version in your own hands like it was offered to you 1 month after the attack....Then all can see what is the truth and what is not.....But I am sure Joe would like some bits cut out....He has to try and look after his arse also as he has been trying to do so pretty badly lately by not answering a single question posed to him....Looks like a continuation of Brokeback Mountain to me....But this episode is a threesome....lol.....

Truth Seeker.
Seeker

Yowie Position: Believer
Thylacine Position: Believer
Big Cat Position: Believer
Encounter: Yes
Encounter Type: Audible

Re: OZCrypto Thermal In the Field

Postby opus » Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:43 pm

Yesterday, I posted this in another thread.

opus wrote:This thread has moved from the original topic and is lurching slowly back to 'January 2009'. Before it gets there I am going to make a final reminder (to YL1, Seeker and Joe) that, although this if the ForF, if you really, really, really want to discuss 'January 2009' then do us all a favour and do it via email....

The topic is achieving nothing and has become completely and utterly BORING. Nobody really cares about that event anymore or who is right and who is wrong.

Nobody cares anymore about whether YL1/Seeker or Harrison/et al are either right, wrong, mentally disturbed, delusional or any of the other childish and pathetic taunts that have been leveled against each other.

LET IT GO!!!! NOBODY CARES.....................

Here's a suggestion...go out into the bush and look for some evidence of yowies!!!

I am asking politely for all involved to cease and desist (again). Failure to do do means goodbye!

It is not the first time that I have requested people to stop posting about 'January 2009'. It is also not the first time that Seeker has agreed to stop posting about it until he and YL1 complete their version of that event.

I am totally disappointed and completely at a loss to understand why the previous post appeared and what purpose it serves. There is absolutely no evidence (I have checked logs and addresses) to support that the user who was 'yowie hunter' is Dean Harrison or any other AYR personality. In any event 'yowie hunter' has been permanently banned (by myself) as a result of the severity of the post shown above in this thread.

That Seeker has waded in yet again, after the fact, and needlessly and pointlessly made accusations against that person, insulted them and YET AGAIN persisted with opening up the January 2009 saga after having been asked not to and AGREEING NOT TO, leaves me with no choice but to impose a one month ban on him.

Believe me...the only reason that it is not a permanent ban is because the post, whilst insulting and unnecessary, did not resort to harsh swearing otherwise it would be permanent.

Seeker...You are now on notice that the next time you cross any line whatsoever you are gone for good.....

And believe me that this action gives me absolutely NO pleasure whatsoever.

To all other members who want to continue this sort of childish garbage. Take it elsewhere!!!!!!!
Site Administrator

Yowie Position: Skeptic
Thylacine Position: Agnostic
Big Cat Position: Skeptic
Encounter: No

Return to Idiot's Hall of Shame